Saturday, September 13, 2008

TAGGED

OK, I was tagged by Bethy.
1. What are your nicknames?
Tammy ( this is the one most people use)
Tam ( some people call me this also)
Tamaram( Only a few call me this close friends or family)

2. What do you do before bedtime?Usually I Clean up any messes chill on the couch, watch tv or go on the computer. Then I will then brush my teeth, wash my face.
3. What fandom(s) are you most into at the moment?
I know this might sound wierd but blogging is the one. The only time I don't blog is if I don't have a computer handy or the service .
4. What is your favorite scent?
Vanilla, cider, punpkin, sugar cookie
5. What videogames are you playing at the moment?
dont really play them
6. What is your theme song?
All in all ( has been my song since bible college just between me & the Lord)
7. Do you trust easily?
I have good decernment I dont tell alot of people things ( personal things) Unless I know them very well.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I act then think but I am trying to do more thinking than acting
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?Unfortunately things have been making me unhappy. I am choosing not to let it bring me down. ( i know this is beth answer but it also applies to me)
10. Do you have a good body-image?
Lately, not so much. I have gained about 10 pounds since our move and that frustrates me. I really want to lose weight. I am having trouble loosing weight I need to be more motivated
11. Is being tagged fun?
Yes
12. What websites do you visit daily?
My email, blogs, Myspace, Facebook,
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Ice tea
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Amazing woman who I love very much & we have been through a lot together a sister who I always wanted
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
after typing my theme song it is that one now!
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
Comfy clothes
17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy?
Yes I loved them since I was a kid & I still love them
18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?
I would see If anyone was lookind around for it then I would put it in my pocket & thank Jesus
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Sleep, & worship music
20. What should you be doing right now?
putting my kids to bed

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I think ya missed a few.
I'm glad you like blogging...it's about time!!
;)

Sweet Peripety said...

hehe i think we must share the same nose! LOL!