Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I WILL RISE

as I sit here & look outside I am moved with compassion towards my Lord & Savior. I found out today that my parents good friend comitted suicide. My mom & dad prayed with him months & months ago to ask Jesus to come into his heart. My parents were conviced that his commitment was sincere. His fruit of his commitment started to show by little tiny steps he made. Suicide ran rampid in his family he is the 4th genreation of suicide. I sit here & think so many thoughts like Lord is he with you. i feel bad he died alone, his family disoned him. He told my dad over 3months ago if it hadn't been for him he would of killed himself 3 years ago. I see how materializm was god in his family. His sons & ex-wife that is all they care about nothing else. Only money & having lots & lots of things. the thing that makes me the most mad is the devil He comes to kill steal & destroy us. & that is his goal. BUT PRAISE JESUS he came to give us life & life abuntantly. NEver let materism get the bet of you!!! Keep God first in all you do, in your thoughts, mind, emotions & spirit. Trust & focus on him. Keep ourselves built up in the word to renew our minds. THIS SONG REALLY SPOKE TO ME TODAY IT BY CHRIS TOMLIN OFF HIS NEW CD.

I WILLRISE

There's a peace I've come to know
though my heart and flesh may fail
there's an anchor for my soul
I can say, " It is well"

Jesus has overcome
and the grave is overwhelmed
the victory is won
He is risen from the dead

I will rise when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise on eagles' wings
Before my God, fall on my knees and rise
I will rise

There's a day thats drawing near
When this darkness breaks to light and the shadows disapear
And my faith shall be my eyes

And I hear the voice of many angels sing,
" Worthy is the Lamb"
And I hear the cry of every longing heart,
" Worthy is the Lamb"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yvfso4Q8video
video for this song

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I did get your message about this just as we were getting ready to leave Boardman tonight. I am so sorry to hear about this. Please let your Dad and Mom know that I am praying for them. I will call you tomorrow.

Sweet Peripety said...

This is so sad. :-(