Friday, September 5, 2008

FACE LIFT & INJURIES

WOW!! I know look at my blog it is so snaggy.it got a major facelift. I can say that cause I didnt make look so nice cause I am a new blogger. MY BEST FRIEND ROCKS!!! Many thanks to bethy. Thanks for the warm welcome to the blog world. Well today started out great I had a tea party with my kids & we relaxed, then I went to go make lunch for my family grilled cheese & tomatoe soup. The soup over flowed on my stove cause the lid was on. So I wanted to clean under the burner (gas stove) so I got a pot holder & lifted up the burner to put it in the sink, well I burn my left pointer finger. SO I thought maybe I didnt grab the pot holder right. so I regrabbed the same burner with the same pot holder ( I know Brillant one) I burned my right middle, rink & pinky fingers. the stung for 2 hours & blisted. So then i called the doctor & went to get my finger checked I walked out of there with 4 fingers taped, a tetnus shot (who knows why) & antibotic. so not only am I using 3 or 4 fingers my left arm fells like some one punched me. But I know that the night ill get better

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That picture of your hand looked bad.

Kimmy said...

Oooh...I wanna see the picture of your hand!

Okay, not really. I'll take your word for it;-)

Eliza Osborn said...

Oh, my, Beth did a nice job for you!

Nice job, Beth. *pets*