Tuesday, January 13, 2009

it has been a while!!!

It has been a while I havent posted much cause i really dont think anyone reads my posts. so i dont know if it is worth even doing one. I really want to know if there is anyone out there. I am still a new blogger cause I always dont have a computer everyday. any way as soon as i find my camera cord i am going to put up pics of a snow man. after a couple of days he started to learn to the side alittle so I called him pisa. like the leaning tower in italy. my arms are hurting bad so i have to quit. later for now

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

I read your blog! I'm glad you posted, looking forward to more!

Elizabeth said...

I read your blog to my dear!
Well, you already knew that!
Can't wait to see pics of Pisa!
:0)

Kimmy said...

Tammy, Tammy, Tammy...

Do you not yet know that the whole world reads your blog?

Sweet Peripety said...

don't stop girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!